We are improving ourselves for you! New web site and still unchanged professionalism!
How to set up a corporation:
1. Choose the name for your company
2. On the Secretary of State web site check if the name you selected for your business is not registered to another corporation. Check the name of the corporation here.
3. Send to the Secretary of Stare the registration form
4. Register a corporation in the Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
5. Register a corporation in the Illinois Department of Revenue.
6. Register corporation in the Illinois Department of Employment Security (IDES)
7. Establish the corporate book